ASMBS & Industry
ASMBS builds the relationship between industry and ASMBS members, offering monthly/quarterly meetings, conferences, marketing opportunities, and other collaborative ventures. Industry plays an essential role in providing services, products, and equipment that supplement the relationship between the healthcare provider and the patient.
ASMBS recognizes the importance of industry and is proud to partner with leading bariatric/metabolic companies through the ASMBS Corporate Council offering a venue for awareness and support.
Corporate Council Mission
The Corporate Council was organized to develop and enhance the joint strategies and efforts of bariatric surgeons, healthcare, and industry professionals in a proactive approach to addressing the challenges of obesity. Joining the Council provides an opportunity to network with industry peers and ASMBS leadership, making your voice heard in the mission of improving bariatric/metabolic care.
Corporate Council Supports
- ASMBS Annual Meeting
- ASMBS Weekend Meeting
- ASMBS/Bariatric Surgery Public Relations/Advocacy
- Special Projects (i.e. public awareness videos, research)
- Sponsorship opportunities
If your company or organization is interested in joining us and their peers in providing support for an ASMBS event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2024 Application & Renewal window is now open!
- Meetings with ASMBS Leadership, including the Executive Council and Executive Director, who provide field updates and exclusive communications on the state of the field/society
- ASMBS Committee updates
- Access to Care Updates
- Logo recognition in the ASMBS Top 5 on the 5th newsletter, once annually
- Complimentary ad(s) in ASMBS Top 5 on the 5th newsletter
- Access to ASMBS emailing & mailing lists
- Company listing in ASMBS Corporate Council Directory
- Exhibiting discount at ASMBS Annual and/or Weekend Meetings
- Free registration(s) for Scientific Sessions at the Annual Meeting
- ASMBS Annual Meeting “Member” Registration Rates
- ASMBS Corporate Council Partnership Logo
- Opportunity to serve on Steering & Convention Managers Committees
…and many more!
2023-2024 Corporate Council Steering Committee
|Immediate Past Chair
|Senior Past Chair
|Gore & Associates
|Health Economic Advisors
|Standard Bariatrics | Teleflex
|Marina Kurian, MD, FASMBS
|Ann Rogers, MD FASMBS
|Stephanie Sogg, PhD
|IH President Elect
|Heidi Bednarchuk, MSN APRN CNS CBN
|ASMBS Executive Director
|Diane M. Enos, MPH RDN CAE FAND
|Corporate Council Liaison