International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders (IFSO)
IFSO is a federation composed of national associations of bariatric surgeons. Currently, there are over 72 official member associations of IFSO.
ASMBS Members are already IFSO members, and receive these benefits:
- Discounted subscription rate to the official journal of IFSO: Obesity Surgery for $150 Print (12 issues a year) and FREE for Online access (contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your access code).
- Discounted registration fees to IFSO Congresses and endorsed meetings
- Periodic emails about IFSO’s activities
- IFSO’s E-Newsletter
- Certificate of Membership
- Lists of activities of the national societies on the IFSO website
- Eligibility for IFSO endorsement for meetings/workshops/courses
- Membership in a professional international global network
- Listing in the IFSO online registry
- Access to Facebook and Linkedin IFSO Groups
- Eligibility for annual IFSO Scholarships
Discounted Obesity Surgery Subscriptions
ASMBS Members can get a full year of the digital version of Obesity Surgery for free. (with ASMBS membership dues) The official journal of IFSO. Learn more at ifso.com/join-ifso.