The ASMBS 2021 Weekend Meeting
Join us, January 29th & 30th, for the ASMBS 2021 Weekend Meeting – RE-VISON: The Future of ASMBS. Our program will include new courses for both surgeon and integrated health members, engaging networking events, and opportunities to connect with expert industry professionals. Virtual sessions will feature interactive discussions, debates, and relevant topics.
Program Highlights Include:
- Revisional and Reoperative Surgery
- Adding SADI and DS: Re-Vision My Practice
- A Vision for the Future of Virtual Visits
- Robotics: The Future is Now
- All You Need to Know About Re-Flux and Sleeve
- Integrated Health During Disease, Disaster, and Distruption
- Video Sessions and More!
Full schedule and registration information will be coming soon!Add to Calendar
RE-VISION: The Future of ASMBS Weekend Meeting offers a variety of sponsorship levels and numerous opportunities for industry partners to connect with bariatric surgeons and integrated health professionals.Benefit Levels Letter of Agreement
Please contact ASMBS Meeting Manager, Karen Loerzel at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.