- Complimentary subscription to the digital and print versions of SOARD, Surgery for Obesity And Related Diseases*.
- Discounted registration to the ASMBS Annual Meeting at ObesityWeek, Spring Event and post-graduate CE courses.
- Your practice and contact information in our membership registry, searchable by prospective patients.
- Access to members-only documents and online resources.
- Eligibility to join your local ASMBS State Chapter which provides educational lectures and lobbies towards state political issues and local insurance problems.
- Email alerts about new published research findings, political events and society highlights.
- Membership in IFSO, the International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders. (This does not apply to International Members.)
- Opportunities to join ASMBS committees that impact research, education, patient access, innovation, communication and public service in the field of metabolic and bariatric surgery.
*All memberships must be renewed annually. Membership is on a calendar-year basis (January – December).
Payment must be received before an application is reviewed. Please allow 4-8 weeks from submission of COMPLETE and PAID application for review.