- Subscription to SOARD, Surgery for Obesity And Related Diseases – digital version offered complimentary to Surgeon members and at a discounted rate to Integrated Health Members.
- Discounted registration to the ASMBS Annual Meeting, ASMBS Weekend and post-graduate CE courses.
- Your practice and contact information in our membership registry, searchable by prospective patients.
- Access to members-only documents and online resources.
- Eligibility to join your local ASMBS State Chapter which provides educational lectures and lobbies towards state political issues and local insurance problems.
- Email alerts about new published research findings, political events and Society highlights.
- Membership in IFSO, the International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders. (This does not apply to International Members.)
- Opportunities to join ASMBS committees that impact research, education, patient access, innovation, communication and public service in the field of metabolic and bariatric surgery.
All memberships must be renewed annually. Membership is on a calendar-year basis (January – December).
Payment must be received before an application is reviewed. Please allow 4-8 weeks from submission of COMPLETE and PAID application for review.