Welcome – Ahla w Sahla – Bienveniu – Hueugnin – Vitej – Velkommen – Welkom – Tervetuloa – Bienvenue – Willkommen – Kalos Irthes – Baruch Haba – Failte – Benvenuto – Yokoso – Bienvenido
Why Become an International Member of the ASMBS?
- Network with International Members from every continent.
- COMPLIMENTARY* subscription to the digital and print versions of SOARD, Surgery for Obesity And Related Diseases*.
- Discounted registration to the ASMBS Annual Meeting at ObesityWeek, Obesity Week-End and post-graduate CE courses.
- Access to members-only documents and online resources.
- Email alerts about new published research findings, political events and society highlights.
- Opportunities to join ASMBS committees that impact research, education, patient access, innovation, communication and public service in the field of metabolic and bariatric surgery.
*Included in all Surgeon membership but optional for Integrated Health members
All memberships must be renewed annually. Membership is on a calendar-year basis (January – December)
Payment must be received before an application is reviewed. Please allow 4-8 weeks from submission of COMPLETE and PAID application for review.
Apply For Membership
International Surgeons – Please allow 4-8 weeks from submission of COMPLETE and PAID application for approval.
International Integrated Health – Please allow 4-6 weeks from submission of COMPLETE and PAID application, for approval.
Fill out the online Integrated Health Application with Instructions or Download the form.
Fill out the online IH Letter of Recommendation Form here or Download the form.
Please allow 14-20 business days to process membership applications and payments prior to registering for a course or meeting.