Recorded Apr. 20, 2023
Emma J. Patterson, MD, FRCSC FACS FASMBS
Moderator: Aura Petcu, APRN CBN
Claim CME / CEU
- FREE to ASMBS Members
- $35 Non-members
Free CME for active ASMBS members. Log in to have this applied. If you are having trouble logging in please contact ASMBS .
Questions about claiming credits, contact email@example.com .
Advanced Practice Provider (APP) Assessment Based Certificate (ABC) & Lecture June 25-27, 2023
Learn more at ASMBS 2023
- APP Created & Directed Event
- CME & CEU Credits Available
- Review/Testing/Certificate Available
- Information Updated Yearly – Relevant for experienced & new APPs
This event will review the importance of vitamin B1 supplementation and management before and after surgery with maximum dosage recommendations.
Advanced Practice Providers (APPs) and other medical professionals who use anticoagulants in clinical practice.
- Identify appropriate vitamin B1 levels
- Identify signs and symptoms of vitamin B1 deficiencies early and late
- Identify steps to avoid legal action in vitamin B1 deficiencies
The American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) at the highest honor, Accreditation with Commendation, by providing continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Deb Allis, PAC-C – Nothing to disclose
- Cindy Chambers – Nothing to disclose
- Kim Delamont, NP – Nothing to disclose
- Michael Dougherty, PA-C – Nothing to disclose
- Karen Flanders, ARNP – Nothing to disclose
- William Gourash, CRNP, PhD – Nothing to disclose
- Jeanne Hutson, NP-C – Nothing to disclose
- Kristin Kamprath, PA-C – Nothing to disclose
- Connie Klein, NPC, CBN – Nothing to disclose
- Marina Kurian, MD – Medtronic, Speaker/Trainer/Faculty
- Ginny Ledbetter, APRN – Nothing to disclose
- Emma Patterson, MD, MD FACS FRCSC FASMBS – Medtronic
- James Osterhout – Nothing to disclose
- Aura Petcu, AG-ACNP – Nothing to disclose
- Jennifer Wynn – Nothing to disclose