Recorded Jan. 19, 2023
Patrick Walker Pharm-D
Moderator: Ginny Ledbetter, MSN, APRN, ACNS-BC, CBN
Claim CME / CEU
- $25 ASMBS Members
- $35 Non-members
Members receive a $10 discount. Log in to have this applied.
Questions about claiming credits, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
An in depth review of Direct-Acting Oral Anticoagulants/Anticoagulants including but not limited to mechanism of action, benefits/risks, historical overview, and medications available today.
Advanced Practice Providers (APPs) and other medical professionals who use anticoagulants in clinical practice.
- Overview & Review of anticoagulants
- Benefits/risks on anticoagulants
The American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) at the highest honor, Accreditation with Commendation, by providing continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Deb Allis, PAC-C- Nothing to disclose
- Cindy Chambers- Nothing to disclose
- Kim Delamont, NP– Nothing to disclose
- Michael Dougherty, PA-C- Nothing to disclose
- Karen Flanders, ARNP- Nothing to disclose
- William Gourash, CRNP, PhD- Nothing to disclose
- Jeanne Hutson, NP-C – Nothing to disclose
- Kristin Kamprath, PA-C– Nothing to disclose
- Connie Klein, NPC, CBN- Nothing to disclose
- Marina Kurian, MD- Medtronic, Speaker/Trainer/Faculty
- Ginny Ledbetter, APRN- Nothing to disclose
- James Osterhout- Nothing to disclose
- Aura Petcu, AG-ACNP– Nothing to disclose
- Patrick Walker, Pharm-D- nothing to disclose
- Jennifer Wynn- Nothing to disclose