November 11-16, 2013
Georgia World Congress Center • Atlanta, GA
Introducing Obesity Week!
Obesity Week is designed to be the preeminent annual scientific and educational conference for obesity health care professionals. From the latest in obesity science, treatment and clinical information to advances in improved public health, the collaboration of the American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery and The Obesity Society, will present a comprehensive agenda on obesity studies.
- Pre-conference courses
- Oral abstract, video and poster presentations
- Interdisciplinary research, education sessions and policy programming
- Hands-on skills labs
- Shared keynote speakers
- Industry-sponsored symposia
- And much more!
The ASMBS and TOS have over 60 years of combined experience in the study of obesity and its management – so mark your calendar for this groundbreaking collaboration!
For more information about Obesity Week 2013 please visit www.obesityweek.com
Call for Abstracts – ASMBS 30th Annual Meeting at Obesity Week is now Closed.
- Early Bird Registration Ends: August 11 (prices increase)
- Regular Registration Ends: October 18 (prices increase)
- On-site Registration: Begins October 19
Annual Meeting Highlights Include:
- Two day of postgraduate courses and 3-½ days of Scientific Sessions (formerly Plenary Session)
- Three hands-on skills labs
- Five MD/IH collaborative pre-conference courses
- Meet-the-Expert Roundtable Luncheons; 4 for MD, 2 for IH
- Full Track of Programming for IH during the 3-1/2 days of Scientific Sessions
- Live Bariatric Surgery Session; 23-Hour Bypass, Sleeve and Band-to-Sleeve
- 10 Abstract Sessions, 4 Video Sessions, 7 Symposia, Top 15 Posters
- Posters of Distinction Theater in the Exhibit Hall Wednesday and Thursday
- Exhibit Hall Open Three Days
- And Much More!
Stay up-to-date with what’s going on with Obesity Week!
Bariatric Times: Countdown to Obesity Week
Interview with Georgeann Mallory
Bariatric Times, April 2013
Interview with Francesca Dea
Bariatric Times, March 2013
Interview with Gary Foster, PhD
Bariatric Times, February 2013
Interview with Philip R. Schauer, MD
Bariatric Times, January 2013
In the Know – Obesuty Week Updates
Save The Dates:
Obesity Week 2014
Obesity Week 2015
Los Angeles, California
Obesity Week is registered to Obesity Week, LLC. All rights reserved. Used by permission.